Search Help

Playing in and out of Michigan

Playing in Michigan

As a resident of the state of Michigan and in compliance with the Michigan Gaming Control Board regulation, you can't play on any other real money platform of ours when you’re in Michigan. We offer real money poker, sports, and casino games as a gaming operator for Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians.

If you already had an account with us, log in to it while visiting Michigan and complete the Quick Account Creation. We'll move your original account to .USMI platform, and we'll transfer all your assets. Remember to withdraw any balance on your account, as we can't transfer those funds.

Or, you can keep your original account and create a separate one on . USMI platform.

Playing abroad

If you travel to other jurisdictions you can either use your existing account (if that's legal in the country you’re visiting) or create a new one.

More info you should know

  • You need to be 21 years or older and have a Social Security Number (SSN) to play real money sports games in the state of Michigan.
  • In countries with local online gaming regulations, you must follow the requirements of that region (e.g. verification process, account validation, etc).

For more information on our Terms of Service, visit this page.

If you're moving abroad permanently, get in touch with us through our software, mobile application, or website.


Did this article answer your question?

Related Help Articles